Oct 21, 2011

No Sleep till Suri

Inevitably there comes a moment in time when I get super stressed and despite complete and total exhaustion, just can't sleep. This also happens to be the perfect time for me to catch up on all my favorite blogs. So if you happen to spot a weirdo from Boston perusing your site at 3am, ya that's me.

Last night just such a thing occurred and in my trolling of the blogosphere I stumbled upon this treasure trove of snarky-goodness. I present to you Suri's Burn Book. Have you seen this gem?!?! It's Us Weekly meets Mean Girls from the faux point of view of Suri Cruz and the witty banter abounds. I might have just read the whole thing last night and could not contain the barrel laughs.
If you know what's good for you, you'll head over right this very second. skedaddle
and don't think I haven't already started following her on twitter


  1. I just saw this yesterday! It was hysterical and I immediately forwarded it to my sister who said she laughed and laughed.

  2. OK this burn book is too stinking hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

  3. too funny~ i can't wait to read & wake dan up in the middle of the night from laughing

  4. I seriously read this cover to cover on the plane last night. priceless.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...