Sep 27, 2009

Shower Me with your Love

Here are a few snippets from my wedding shower over the weekend. It was such an amazing experience to have all of these fabulous women that have shaped me, grown with me, taught me who I am and what I want to be in one (incredibly beautiful)place. It was magical and can I please tell you how good the cupcakes were. This girl rocked it out with Lemon Chiffon Raspberry goodness and I think I ate about half.

My mom transformed her backyard into a sea of hay bales,candlelight, pom poms, gauzy fabric delightfulness and it was oh so pretty. My friend wisely commented "You are loved and you have the Anthro gifts to prove it."


  1. Oh. my. gosh. This is a wedding! Does your mom want to be my wedding planner? :)

  2. you are truly blessed to have such creativity surrounding you. this is gorgeous! congrats Erin. you are truly lovely...obviously, look at the outpouring of love over this shower...

  3. wow! I love the lanterns with by the pool. Such a lovely and unique idea!

  4. How lovely!! How were the bags lit up? Candle inside?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...