Sep 14, 2009


Does anybody have any good recommendations for wedding day makeup near the central coast? (I will take Santa Barbara or Los Angeles too)
My only stipulations are that it doesn't cost $1000 and that I look pretty, pretty.  Any help would be oh so greatly appreciated! This part of the planning process is killing me.


  1. Central Coast as in Carmel/Monterey or Central Coast like SLO?? Because I know some good people in Carmel/Monterey...

  2. Carmel/ Monterey might work. Do they travel at all? Thanks!

  3. Here's one for Central Coast, Courtney Corvan. I like the pictures of her work at least...

  4. Erin, you might try these:

    Cathryn Van Breene - The Studio Agency :
    TEAM Hair and Makeup -
    Shannon Jordan with Flirt -

    I'm npt sure about pricing - they're all in the Santa Barbara area I's worth a shot!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...