I would absolutely die of a happy attack if I received an invite like this in the mail. These vintage book invitations are completely amazing. And I thought my invites were time consuming. See more here.
California girl and lover of all things pretty living life on the East Coast with my lovable husband and one amazing roof deck. This little blog is a curated collection of all the bits I fall head-over-heels for on a daily basis. Wanna chat? Email me at erinlepperd@gmail.com
I don't even want to know what the postage cost.
ReplyDeletewow, those are so beautiful! What an elegant invitation... it must have taken so many hours. Maybe it's a small wedding?
ReplyDeleteThose are awesome! The wheels are turning! :)
ReplyDeleteThe different things that people are thinking of for creative invitations is amazing! I have old books n now I know what I'll be doing with them
ReplyDeleteI'd die of happiness, too- I'm obsessed with old books, and these invites are so creative & lovely!
ReplyDeletet @ Now Craving
Seriously gorgeous - but totally nutz!
ReplyDelete