Feb 13, 2012

An Open Letter

After a recent message left by my Grandmother (yes, my Grandma!) stating, and I quote, " Erin I know some great ways to get pregnant. Call me Back!" I realized this whole baby situation is a little bit out of hand. I too know how to get pregnant Grandma, just sayin. But aside from that, I really don't think it's appropriate to discuss the tightness of my husband's underwear or the frequency of our adult playtime. Am I right? You don't even have to answer. I know I'm right and for reasons like this, I am thinking this open letter might come in very, very handy.



7 comments:

  1. Oh my lord, yes. My husband and I got married in November and have started to get questions or suggestions about when babies might show up. My response is usually a horrified expression, but this letter might be more helpful (and hilarious).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha that's awesome. This should be sent out to quite a few people, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious.. When my husband and i fell pregnant by 'surprise' just reverse all those email and you have OUR situation.. Everyone kept telling up what we had done and how much money we wouldn't have etc + we were in the middle of building our home! It's funny how the "baby subject" makes everyone a little cra cra.. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, You are so funny! I laughed so hard I was crying...Thanks for making my day!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious - and sadly, oh-so-true.
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Awe Erin! I feel you sister. I feel like we get this from the in laws all the time :) Hang in there sister!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...