Feb 25, 2012

In my world, color reigns Queen

1. A wedding splashed with a rainbow of hues 
2. An explosion of colorful art
3. A DIY bench that has my name written all over it

From house to feet, I am ready to infuse a little pizazz into these dreary Boston days. I'm telling you Spring can not come fast enough. 
On my colorful wish list...

1. Neon Phospho Necklace  2. Michelle Armas Painting: You Can be Cool, Too  3. J.Crew Brights  4. Zara Crossover Sandal  5. ASOS Chevron Bangles  6. Hot Pink Thonet Chair  7. Kate Spade Gloria Clutch  8. Coral hued Cocoa and Hearts Painting 9. Gold Spotted Tumblers 


10 comments:

  1. I love love love all the color in this post! That painting (2.) is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this whole post makes me excited for spring! and those gold spotted tumblers? Need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a big fan of the gold spotted tumblers, however I am sure my husband would think they were way too feminine. And I still can't get over Jen's Cocoa and Hearts Paintings - they are all so beautiful, yet so simple. (Why didn't I think of that!!! :) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the gold spotted tumblers! I've seen them in multiple places now and love them every time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog! Hugs, Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love POC. My BFF Brad would be so proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the table wityh flowers, all set for an amazing wedding

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the necklaces.. really are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colored bottles remind me of my childhood.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...