Jun 20, 2011

A Monday of Pinterest Lovelies

With visions of a million projects dancing in my head (everything from children's books to interior design and future house dreaming), pinterest has become my new best friend as of late. Not that I don't enjoy hours of mindless, awesome picture gazing. And I find extra fun in spying what images make other people tick. It is pretty much a guarantee that whatever Kathryn pins, I will ultimately repin and even my mom is in on the action. She spotted the first image and I kind of want to live in it forever. So, Monday is going to be dedicated to all things pinterest with an emphasis on yummy summer inspiration and a pink piggy because really, I couldn't leave that little guy out... 
















yes indeed. Welcome to Monday lovies! I have a feeling this week is going to be a GOOD one.
xoxo


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Pinterest love!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing... xx Anastasia at Decor is like butter

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, that piglet is adorable. i just want to kiss it's little snout ... well, kind of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that wedding chapel makes me wanna get married all over again!

    www.natyouraveragegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness that church hall is phenomenal!

    Maria xx
    www.cheekypinktulip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty post! I too am obsessed with the loveliness of Pinterest xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh that little pink pig is the cutest thing in the world! Such great pictures you found here. I want to hear more about your children's book plans! You sound like a busy busy girl, Erin!
    Star Hughes Living

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...