Jun 27, 2011

Blushing Decor










I don't know what has gotten into me but I'm feeling it... feeling the pink. From the palest blush (which just might be my favorite) to the hottest of hots. I want to cover every little cushion, every single surface, every sofa and chair that my behind encounters. Maybe I'll settle for a single piece in our living room so as not to give the Huz a heartie . A man can only take so much pink before he starts making demands like giving up closet space for a man cave or something crazy like that.










6 comments:

  1. yeah I feel this, it's where I'm at and it's the blush colour that has my heart too, I don't know when or how it happened but I'm crazy for it.

    love
    Simone
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cool way pink is used in these photos. Feels very relaxed and mature (not what most people think of when they think pink). Love it!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the record, I HAVE to have something pink and upholstered in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep Abby, I see a delicious pale pink sofa in your future

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, love it, love it! What is it about pink that makes a girl feel so pretty, and well, girly? That blush pink reminds me of the inside of my favorite seashell. Thanks for the inspiration Erin -- now, where's my paint brush?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...