Dreaming of a full blown Neon Wedding. It might just be the child of the eighties syndrome but those blinding brights are so back and I'm eating them up one neon poof at a time
Images: Wedding Gowns, Emmaline Bride, Matchbook, The Vamoose, ban.do, confetti system, Jodie Byrne, Grey Likes Weddings, San Diego Songbird, So Lovely, ban.do, seesaw designs


seriously, I never knew neon yellow was my favorite color. It really makes me smile!
ReplyDeleteneon..... ok well ill believe it when i see it
ReplyDeleteFrom one child of the 80's to another, I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteBright colors emit positive and happy mood which is perfect for weddings. :) I also love yellow for weddings! Feels like summer and a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteneon yellow- i will think about the color !!! haha
ReplyDeleteI love that hot pink color! It's my favorite color for the summer! So much fun!
ReplyDeleteStar Hughes Living
To be perfectly honest, i love the neon yellow.
ReplyDelete