Nov 19, 2010

A Week of Lovelies

a sweater for your chair


pumpkin whoopie pies make my mouth water


cute leather gloves make for happy, happy hands


wishing I had the courage to make my kitchen this pretty


if your hands are happy, your head should be too


I want a VW Bug just so I can pile cute luggage on top


the perfect reading corner inspiration


organizing made fun with these pretty wood tags


I would live in this romper if I owned it


a Lela Rose dress that makes me want to get married all over again


new wallpaper crush


words of wisdom

happy weekend oh pretty ones
xoxo

11 comments:

  1. very nice!
    i love them all,...

    www.justcherishtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on that dress!

    And I would die for that chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning wallpaper! And I'm obsessed with that chair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that wallpaper! and the Lela Rose dresses but omg a sweater chair?!! heaven ;) Hope you are still enjoying Boston, ready for the New England winter?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love all your pictures. I want a VW bug and I not totally want a sweater for my chair...I have a similar chair.

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sweater chair is sweet! I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my dear, it's been too long! This fall has been a doozy but i'd love to catch up - great picks as always! Cheers, Mrs. E

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sweater covered chair is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress, love the quote and LOVE the Abigail Borg wallpaper- I'm just about to order the orange fox in fabric- adore!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No one else noticed that it says Loose, instead of Lose? No one? Really?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...