Nov 15, 2010

On the Hunt...

I spotted this perfectly delectable display of wallpaper in the new online mag Adore and I am now on the hunt for some yellow hued paper of my very own. Unfortunately, Romo's Kimura Timeric is a little out of my price range but good old Sherwin-Williams might have something doable. Plus, their Easy Change line is renter friendly which my husband will appreciate. Here are a few I'm considering...

and in other news. I finally decided on some yummy pillows to dress up our living room. All courtesy of Etsy

8 comments:

  1. Summer Thornton's living room is one of my all time favorites! So gorgeous. Love those wallpapers and never even knew that easy remove lining existed! Good to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy Change? Oh my word- how did I not know about this before? My life has officially been changed, and my bedroom decorating problems solved. THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Thorton's apartments- one of my absolute favourites. There's actually a less expensive version of that paper that is almost identical- I can't remember what it is called off the top of my head but I will try to find out. Your cushions are lovely- gotta love Etsy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Christine, if you can find the less expensive version I will sooo be your best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE the yellow and gray color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. does anyone know that name of the pattern in the last wallpaper image you posted? The coral colored floral print?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...