Nov 16, 2010

Enjoying a Cocktail with my Mr.



I'm in love. Like really, totally, majorly in love, love, love with this pair of highballs. I spotted them over at the Mrs Shoppe of curated lovelies and think they would be the perfect addition to our future bar cart. 

along with the prettiest bottles of vodka I ever did see. Is it weird that I'm willing to abandon good old Belvedere for a cuter, more stylish version? I am also the girl that chooses her wine based on bottle design so no, if you know me... it's not that weird


13 comments:

  1. Me too- Totally, majorly, really in love! Those highballs are so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, yeah, these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Liz those are awesome, I need to get a set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those bottles - you always find the sweetest things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally pick my wine the same way. I might have to pick up a few of these vodka bottles.

    xoxo

    Rebecca June

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are gorgeous bottles, you could save them and not have to wash off the label. What cute little flower vases those would make.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so up my alley it's scary. I will be purchasing many bottles of vodka, the neighbors might start talking....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've actually heard a few sommliers suggest picking wines by bottle design, especially for those of us who are not connoisseurs. I tend to do the same ;). BTW, great highballs...would make a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this vodka is delicious as well as pretty and made in my lovely little city of portland :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. This lovejoy vodka is from Portland, Or, and not only are the bottles cute, but the marionberry flavor is AMAZING.

    Oh wait, I just read the lady above mine and she's from Portland too! haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...