Oct 10, 2010

A Wedding that Dreams Are Made Of

If I could pick only one wedding to stare at for the rest of my life, it would without a doubt be this very wedding. Every single little thing about it, even the bug spray...
is perfectly designed and beautifully executed. Bravo Team Coolest Wedding Ever and kudos to Max Wanger for all of the gorgeous photography.

*** and ***


  1. Very cute wedding and I love all the different looks and colors that makes it a bit non-traditional! That bug spray is awesome, and I totally needed that at the wedding I was at a couple weeks ago...left with over 12 big mosquito bites on my legs alone! :)

    Liesl :)

  2. I knew it had to be by Max Wagner, STUNNING! I remember seeing a sneak peek and oh wow it's so so perfect!

  3. such fantastical photography and such a stylishly unique weddings too.

  4. Oh my goodness! I love those tights!! What a fun wedding!

  5. The colors and prints definitely put this in the weddings hall of fame for me too! simply stunning and LOVING the bridesmaid dresses and that tablecloth!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...