Oct 27, 2010

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

so after lots of mulling over the absolute perfect gift to celebrate one year as husband and wife, I finally decided on a book for my one and only. I headed over to blurb and made a list of 100 things that I absolutely adore and just can't get enough of when it comes to my husband and luckily I had a bejillion gorgeous pictures from this lady to illustrate my point. A certain someone may have just teared up when he saw the final product. score one for my debut novel. 

*if you're wondering what in the heck is up with the term love bucket, let me fill you in. we really aren't all that mushy and sappy - it actually started as a joke. I kid you not my bestie use to called her cat drooly love buckets and well it just kind of stuck. 


  1. this is an amazing idea. it's just so sweet and original. congrats on your one year anniversary!

  2. well this is beyond adorable.


    Rebecca June

  3. yaaaay! that's the best idea! I'm stealing it in 8 months!

  4. oh how sweet! I can't wait to do something exactly like this. were you pleased with the quality of the book's printing?

  5. post more photos of it?!?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...