Jul 18, 2010

Yummy Goodness

My Matron of Honor duties are kicking into full gear as we head into the final stretch of the bestie's wedding planning. First up on the agenda is the day drinking soiree also known as the bridal shower. I have my sights set on a gorgeous dessert bar spread and am doing a little research for the goodies that will adorn this piece of yumminess. I know, I know...life is rough.

*** 






















We are also planning a bloody mary bar and a mimosa bar {lots of bars but it will be well worth it} so I of course gathered a little inspiration from my favorite, Sunday Suppers.I can't wait to see how it all turns out. Wish me luck. 


6 comments:

  1. Is it cheesy to say that one of my favorite things in life is a bridal soiree?! I love bridal events! Pretty food, delicious desserts and drinks! Yummy yummy drinks!

    I am in love with that bar set-up that you found! So simplistic yet beautiful!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous desserts! I know it's going to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yum. yum yum yum! i want to eat all 5 of those hearts on sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I few of my all time favourites here! It all looks so good!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see! Hope you post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, definitely made me hungry with this post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...