Jul 23, 2010

A Week of Lovelies

doodle love

ikea chic

l is for libations indeed

drooling over this beauty

love letters

crushing on Carrie's closet

one shoulder wonder

a picnic wedding

oh how I LOVE a barn door

circus tents and strawberry plants...perfection

have a lovely summer weekend xoxo


  1. I love the the top pic how cute is that.

  2. drool-worthy wrap up! amazing! that one shoulder dress is just wicked.

  3. loving the doodle love, picnic wedding, and that one shoulder wonder is so glamorous!

  4. Oh I just saw the doodle love last night - LOVE it. Also, I too would love a barn door in my home! And the picnic wedding is just fabulous. Great pics. Happy weekend.


  5. Adoro o seu blog. Eu sou do Brasil. Sucesso.

  6. love the photos, how do you combine multiple pictures like that, i keep trying to figure it out with no avail

  7. Gorgeous roundup! I love the Ikea pic, I have been on a chalkboard kick lately, I've been painting over framed pictures with chalkboard paint and hanging them in my kitchen, it's starting look a bit like a French bistro (which is a good thing!). Anyway, just came over from Pink Preppy Lilly Lover, happy to find you and happy to be your newest follower! XO!

  8. That pretty picnic wedding. Too cute! Love the bridesmaids with the blue and red.

  9. That picnic wedding is so cute!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...