Jul 6, 2010

I'm back and ready to party






Oh how I've missed this little blog. I am finally back and ready to get down to business although I must admit, all I want to do is take off with Mr. Huz and explore New England. It is worlds away from California but awesome none the less.
And the history and architecture kill me. I love them so.
We went to an incredibly beautiful, breathtaking, heart warming, gorgeous wedding of our dear friends on Saturday that was shot by this fab duo. Then we high tailed it down to Cape Cod for the Fourth and it was Dreamy McDreamersons.
Speaking of dreamy, how about Max Wanger's latest installment? 
So pretty it hurts.

Images via Max Wanger

4 comments:

  1. look at that gorgeous dress! sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos!
    smiles,
    gina
    ps-if you get a chance, stop by my blog and enter in my etsy giveaway!
    http://hiyaluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous photos, gorgeous dress, that flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous I can't even talk about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...