I love this tee! I have this in white too...and let me tell you as a white t shirt wearing girl all summer long - it's so important to have the right one! Congrats on your find.
California girl and lover of all things pretty living life on the East Coast with my lovable husband and one amazing roof deck. This little blog is a curated collection of all the bits I fall head-over-heels for on a daily basis. Wanna chat? Email me at erinlepperd@gmail.com
I have this in 3 different colors and LOVE it! it stands up really well in the wash, too. definitely buy multiples!
ReplyDeleteI love this tee! I have this in white too...and let me tell you as a white t shirt wearing girl all summer long - it's so important to have the right one! Congrats on your find.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Kristi
I might need to go get one of these like yesterday! I have a collection, but not a super low v like this!
ReplyDelete