Jun 14, 2010

New York {Rental} State of Mind

I am completely and whole-heartedly school girl crushing on Ellie Somerville's NYC abode. She happens to be the Editorial Assistant of Lonny Mag and has some serious steal worthy style. Her apartment is such a happy mix of eclectic, budget conscious fabulousness. I dig. majorly dig. And the best part? It's a rental. I am surely going to be tucking this into my inspiration folder for our new digs in Boston.

and I know that I am totally cheating on Sunset Magazine when I say this, but Lonny, you completely me too.

Images courtesy of Patrick Cline via Lonny


  1. Hi Erin - I love that wallpaper in the shot with the mirror. I am not sure we can get Lonny magazine here in the UK...ah well, will have to look at it through your blog! Lou x

  2. Hi Lou! The best part about Lonny is that it's an online magazine so you can devour from anywhere. Just go to www.lonnymag.com for the latest issue annd even better you can click right on the wallpaper you love and it will take you to the manufacturer. so awesome

  3. Love the curtains!

    This may be "just" a rental, but what a rental. I wish I had ceilings that high.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...