Jun 4, 2010

A Week of Lovelies

simple outdoor spaces are my cup of tea lately



DIY brooch necklace. What's not to love?



I spy with my little eye some fabulous frocks that aren't in the catalog. must.go.now.



homemade cookie sandwiches. my mouth is seriously watering.



wide open spaces



sensing a theme? Dining al fresco just might be my first love.





a colorful Parisian apartment. oui oui






pretty flower girl dresses that I would totally rock




put a bow on it




yummy vanity inspiration


4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! I need those cookie sandwiches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post.

    In #6 (dining al fresco) is that a tomato plant being used a a center piece. What a cute idea!

    Now that the weather is a little nicer we've been doing more al fresco dining as well. Enough that I'm thinking about shopping the antique markets for stuff that "just stays out there!", as I'm tired of lugging cups, plates, silverware etc around.

    Thanks for the inspirational pix.
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so with you on dining al fresco! Such pretty pictures. And those shoes - I die!!! Happy Weekend!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowie zowie, I'm going to make that rope necklace, I have the perfect brooches for it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...