Apr 12, 2010

This Is Not Ikea



I am sure I am the last person to find this little slice of vintage furniture heaven, but I spent the better part of my sunday perusing all that T.I.N.I. has to offer and I want to buy everything in the store...literally. 
Definitely check out the goodness but be forewarned, give yourself ample time for drooling.


8 comments:

  1. You are definitely not last person to find this site as this is my first time hearing about it -- and so happy about that too. This place is great! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes me neither, had no idea about this, thanks for sharing!
    Will check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went over there and you're right- fun, fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing- I must be the last to know about this treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment (about my books) on my blog! You have a fabulous eye and great taste so I am doubly flattered :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so not the last person! i am obsessed with this! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been wanting to go here for ages, is it pricey?

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg, i'm in love!!! thanks for sharing!!
    I want these: http://www.thisisnotikea.com/wordpress/?p=22644
    i'm going this weekend, please everyone stay away from them!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...