Great job, I had never seen something creative like this I can see you were so original, actually that's really charming, I'll make something like that soon.
it's a good idea, isn't it? I've never seen something like that before... where I can find them? I really like them and it would be fine if you can add some links, to know its materials and processes.
California girl and lover of all things pretty living life on the East Coast with my lovable husband and one amazing roof deck. This little blog is a curated collection of all the bits I fall head-over-heels for on a daily basis. Wanna chat? Email me at erinlepperd@gmail.com
these are incredible! great job!
ReplyDeleteso sad we won't be able to make it!
ReplyDeletereally great save-the-date!
Wow! Those look amazing!
ReplyDeleteIncredible! Your talent and Anna Bond's talent together work in such perfect harmony, amazing!
ReplyDeleteThese are GREAT!
ReplyDeleteWow they are so beutiful! What a lucky friend :)
ReplyDeleteWow these are SO Great! Very lucky friend!
ReplyDeletethese are gorgeous!! love the kraft & the maps -- such sweet vintage details! you are uber talented, clap clap!
ReplyDeleteWow these are so unique and cute. Love the map idea!
ReplyDeletethese are absolutely beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job, I had never seen something creative like this I can see you were so original, actually that's really charming, I'll make something like that soon.
ReplyDeleteit's a good idea, isn't it? I've never seen something like that before... where I can find them? I really like them and it would be fine if you can add some links, to know its materials and processes.
ReplyDelete