Apr 1, 2010

A Week of Lovelies

flowering branches are simply heavenly

bathrooms like this make grey days better

I could spend the rest of my days in this very spot

these shoes are slightly amazing

Anna Bond embroiders too. ugh she kills me with her loveliness.

an awesome tent in the middle of...Denmark?

spring runs a plentith in this lovely space

oh little lamp shades, I don't think you could get any cuter if you tried

Family Portrait 1

family portrait 2

a nice quote to start the weekend right. 



  1. great love link, I love Riffle, absolutely adore it! And naomi and Joss looks so gorgeous in that photo!!!

  2. Wow - these are some awesome finds. Thanks for sharing. I really, really adore the one with the woman at the window. Oh how I wish that was me.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...