Aug 14, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered and Checking things off the List

This week was big in my little wedding world. First, the invites were sent out this week and I have never been so excited to go to the post office and be done with those pretty paper packages. Hallelujah I can see my desk again. I will post a sneak peek next week. Oh they are so pretty.

Secondly, we have acquired one of the absolute most amazing florists in the business for our wedding. I may have called her a floral genius/ goddess something along those lines. She is breathtakingly talented and I am oh so excited to add Amy Osaba to our wedding elves list. 

And third, we decided on napkin fabrics for the tables. They will be a mix of the leafy green lovelies above. This wedding is going to be colorful to say the least.


  1. yay!!! I am thrilled beyond the clouds to do your wedding flowers. Thanks Erin

  2. Oh wow, I'd love to have a peek!

    That's fab about the florist, you can rest easy on that front.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...