Aug 11, 2009

Hay Bales are the new Chivari.

{Images courtesy of The Nichols via Style Me Pretty}

This wedding being featured on Style Me pretty today is a little bit country, a little bit anthro, and a whole lot of Martha = winning combo. The details are capital AMAZING. 

P.S. I have a little recommendation for those that are putting together their own invitations. Rent the sing along version of Mama Mia! I may or may not have watched it three times last night while I was elbow deep in 100 invites and singing along to dancing queen made me forget that I still had 95 invites to wrap with twine/ assemble with kraft RSVP stickers, blah, blah, blah. "Dancing Queen...feel the beat from the tambourine. ohh yeaahh."

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness this is exactly what I was thinking when I first saw this wedding! How amazing are those hay bales? The even awesomer part is that Goodwill always has old bedspreads and quilts for pretty cheap. Goodness, it would be so lovely to have such a colorful wedding!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...