
The fiance and I are very into documentaries; especially the free ones on Netflix. Last night, we had the pleasure of watching Man on Wire and I must say it is probably one of my favorite documentaries of all time. Go watch it! It chronicles the journey of Philippe Petit who danced across a wire between the World Trade Center towers on August 7, 1974. Insane.
so beautiful. i totally want to be friends with him.
ReplyDeletetonight is feeling like a good movie night. thanks for sharing this - we are definitely going to look it up on netflix!
ReplyDeletewe just got this in on our netflix! i think it's movie night.
ReplyDeleteThis is a very interesting topic for me. thanks for the links. I'll go and look.
ReplyDeleteThis is very useful information for me. Thank you very much!
ReplyDeleteI got your point what are you talking about, I've watched this series almost a month ago. The script of Man on Wire is very strong and all the characters can be seen doing great work. Research Paper Writing Help UK
ReplyDeleteAcademic life is very awesome and mind-blowing at the same time. Students are always overwhelmed with different tasks, lectures, seminars, lab works and sometimes they need help with their writings https://essay-edge.net/buy-essay-papers-online
ReplyDelete