Aug 26, 2009

An Early Week of Lovelies


Sorry for the lack of posts. Mr. Lepperd and I took a mini road trip up to the central coast of California for some much needed rest and relaxation sans computers and phones. I have to say being lost in the wilderness for a few days was utterly divine. Now it is back to the grind with two months left until the wedding. I have a to-do list a mile long. All I ask is that my sanity remains intact. I think this blog, Mad Men and lots of vodka tonics should do the trick.
Without further ado...I bring you my week of lovelies...early because tomorrow I am going to show off my blood, sweat and tears a.k.a. THE INVITES.






All photos via Me 


Zig Zag and satin is something I could get use to via Mint


Moody Blues via Lake Jane




I Die! over the new season of The Rachel Zoe Project. bring on the drama and pretty, pretty clothes.



Lacy summer threads via The Sartorialist





Marble makes me happy via Dress, Design, Decor



Bridesmaid knuckle rings via East Side Bride




Max Wanger and his yummy light via 100 Layer Cake


This lovely inspiration board that I haven't been able to get out of my head via 



This perfect clutch via {a glamorous little side project}


2 comments:

  1. Yes, Mad Men, vodka and your blog does help keep me sane. ;) I can't wait to see your invites! and that inspiration board is the closest I have seen to what I'm going for - two weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow some beautiful photo's there. Yes I agree with the Mad Men, Vodka and blogging!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...