May 13, 2009

{ Hello beautiful }

These are a few images from this amazing bed and breakfast we are going to be staying at in Buenos Aires. It is such a cool mix of modern and antiques and comes complete with beautiful rooftop gardens. The best part of the whole thing, our room is only $95.00 a night and that includes breakfast and afternoon wine and cheese! I think I might not want to leave this little gem. I heard that they screen old movies on the rooftop deck during the lovely.


  1. Well, i have to tell you I am jealous of what appears to be a very amazing and romantic honeymoon you will be ahving. Also, I bought one of those adorable leather bow bracelets that you found on etsy...LOVE IT!


    Rebecca June

  2. Thank you. I am sooo excited for our honeymoon. Argentina has been on our to do list for so long so it will be nice to finally enjoy it.
    I am so excited that someone bought something from my etsy of the day! I think I need to buy one of the bows too. I looovee them.

  3. oooh i totally toured this b&b while i was in argentina (with a friend who was checking it out as potential wedding party accommodations) - you are going to love it! great neighborhood too.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...