Mar 16, 2009

{ I am actually Doing this }

I have finally started to develop this idea that I have been mulling over in my brain for quite some time. I am going to be designing printable invitations ...craziness I know. But I did it, I set up my Etsy shop this weekend and developed my logo so there is no going back now.
I am really excited about this new little venture.  I figure, if there is one person out there that is interested in buying my designs then it will be a success.  I guess I will go from there.  I am starting small, no pressure.    
I will be designing tons of invites, save the dates, etc over the next few days,weeks, months,  and I'll be sure to post them on here first for a little feedback.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...