Mar 30, 2009

{ The Big News }

We had a big day yesterday with the Wayt/ Lepperd clan.  We had a little road trip up to San Luis Obispo to meet with our potential caterer and we were blown away by the insanely good food they fed us.
We put our heads together and came up with such a great menu for the reception.  Lets just say it includes tri-tip, gourmet mac n' cheese and fried green tomatoes.  The yum factor is a flowin.
The big news came later when I came home and read my email...we won the photography giveaway! I have never won anything in my crazy. She made the announcement today so it is O.F.F.I.C.I.A.L. I am so excited to be working with this amazing photographer.  She is ohh soo talented and ohhh so out of our budget so this is quite the treat. Check out her website if you get the chance. 

I will leave you with a few pictures from her portfolio. I'm off to celebrate!

1 comment:

  1. OMG how exciting!!!!! I love Corbin! And I must mention that our wedding menus are strikingly similar... our favorite local bbq place is catering and we're doing tri-tip and gourmet mac n' cheese (both of which are out of this world) along with pulled pork, cornbread, and lots of other amazing southern comfort foods. oh man now i'm salivating.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...