Aug 29, 2011

An Ode to the Boy

I'm jumping on a plane today for sunny Los Angeles and it never fails... as I run around throwing every pair of shoes I might possibly need, every lovely outfit I own and wayyyy too many pjs for one little week, the only thing I REALLY want to put in my suitcase is Mr. Lepperd. Really I could do without the rest but my love/ life bestie/ best spooner ever...him I whither away without. So to you my love, hoping this week flies by quicker than ever before. And someday, lets get soo rich that we can just fly everywhere together. Sound like a plan?  xoxo 



8 comments:

  1. Have a safe travels to LA LA Land...it has been very warm here and a 107 in the valley last week! :) Love Ingrid Michaelson too! Have FUN!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this song! Have fun on your trip and then you get to look forward to a sweet reunion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! have a blast on your trip! I'll be in LA next weekend wedding dress shopping EEK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of my fav songs....

    Have fun in la la land!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww have a great trip!!! You're so sweet with your hubby post. I hope you have fun anyways :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled onto your blog and I wanted to say that I love it. I just LOVE IT ALL. I've pinned your entire blog and I have some serious fondness for your work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice song! and i love the picture above too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, such a lovely post. I know exactly what you mean - nowhere is quite as much fun if my lovely man isn't there to laugh with. I've never heard this song before but I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...