Aug 11, 2011

Gilded Florals








As if flowers weren't insanely pretty on their own, their lovely factor soars through the roof the second they come within 5 feet of a gilded object.

And on another note, I think I may need to go to One Kings Lane-ics Anonymous. I really can't stop myself. But do you blame me? I'm pretty sure french bulldog bookends are a total necessity, right?
or an owl vase and a ceramic bird jar? I can think of a million uses for these

That jar will especially come in handy when Mr. Huz does me in for spending all of our money on frivolous housewares. Hey, at least my ashes will have a pretty, pretty resting place.


8 comments:

  1. Oh Erin you crack me up. I had to unsubscribe from One Kings Lane due to excessive browsing...but bc of this post I am back on the bandwagon. Call it a relapse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL flowery goodness. I simply can't get enough. The thank you notes are adorable. Do you know where they're from?

    www.casbaldwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that tabletop post is one of my absolute faves! i love the colorful whimsy and totally want to incorporate these ideas into my rehearsal dinner decor! And the ceramic owl? My MOH is obsessed with owls and it would make a perfect gift so thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was laughing out loud at your "pretty, pretty resting place" joke. Gosh, that's indeed a very pretty work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures love!!

    PS today's the last day of my giveaway you should enter and getchya something beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just a selection of my favorite flowers! I am stunned by those golden roses! So beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the David Austin garden roses! Juliet variety if I'm not mistaken. While not shown in the above photo, they open up fully to reveal some spectacular blooms. Perfect for a bride's bouquet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...