Aug 14, 2011

Mi Lovely es Su Lovely


zebras hugging it out. aren't they the cutest?
Image via Pretty Stuff

these Geronimo Balloons are all the rage and I am officially jumping on the bandwagon

white, bright and happy all over
Image via Lonny

these shoes need to find a home in my closet
Image via Glitter Guide

mon petit cake
Image via Style Me Pretty

pretty, pretty watercolor invites
Images via Scout's Honor Co.

french. gold. enameled. need I say more?
Image courtesy of Beklina via Hip Hip Gin Gin

that marble island DOES IT for me
Image courtesy of Teri Lyn Fisher via Seesaw

skirted bridesmaids all in a row
Image courtesy of Oh,Darling! via Snippet & Ink

my thoughts exactly except maybe I'll add salsa and guac to that list. 
Image via Designspiration

may this week be a good one
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. great round up! i want those shoes on my feet now before the summer months slip away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh watercolor invites! enamel lockets! & ballooooons! adore it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! i love those yellow skirts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes too! And tacos, I love tacos!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...