Apr 25, 2011

A Weekend of Lovelies

it turns out my boss is not only a connoisseur of pretty, pretty weddings but now she is a baker of incredibly adorable cakes with the help of her lovely two year old of course
Image via Abby Larson

birthday, wedding, sunday brunch - all of it would be better with a mason jar sippy cup.
Images via Emilie Kate 

sweets and carrara = an amazing mix
Image courtesy of Jill Thomas via 100 Layer Cake

a marquee arrow from Etsy is on my "I sooo need" list
Image courtesy of Against The Wood Grain via Design*Sponge

Tea Party a la blanc (now I'm just making up french terms and they probably aren't even right but we'll just go with it)
Image via Hello Naomi

this save the date has my heart all a flutter. pure paper perfection

i hope I'm lucky enough to enjoy 55 years of wedded bliss and look as adorable as these two. the whole shoot is heart meltingly good
Image courtesy of Jesse Holland via Style Me Pretty

Fringey Monogram DIY had me at Fringe
Images via Oh Happy Day

wanting to make this
Image via Home Sweet Home

wishing I could bedeck my entire life in this color blue. pretty doesn't even begin to describe it
Images via Kiss the Groom

place a feather pendant over your bed and you have an instant love cave
Image via Rebecca June

inspired by this inspiration board
Image via Solid Frog

Gwyneth – you sing, you dance, you blog AND you put together the prettiest of easter tables. Seriously woman, is there anything you can't do?
Image via Apartment #34

a shower with a message

a mantra I can get behind
Image via Lonny

May this week bring you lots and lots of greatness or at the very least,a little sunshine. Keeping my fingers crossed Boston


  1. Loved this post! That feather pendant is absolutely insanely gorgeous. I need to hop on over to Jayson to see it in person.

  2. Oh, I love that marquee arrow as well! At least the temps are finally warming up in Boston - hopefully we'll get our sunshine too.

  3. I've never made a cake with colored layers... but that first photo makes me want to try and tackle it. :)

  4. are you living in boston? i haven't seen you around! i love this romantic roundup!

    ps. check out my print giveaway!

  5. Love the mason jar sippy cups! Great pictures!

  6. ooooh thank you for posting the ACME goodies from my blog! happy monday!

  7. whoa, i just love those mason sippies! and the tile mosaic is perfect.

  8. This blog are very beautiful!

  9. Oh my goodness, that pink layered cake is just too much!! It is adorable. When I was younger, for several birthdays, I insisted on having an all pink cake with pink frosting...and it's about time I have my pink cake again!

    I also love your inspiration from Style Me Pretty - it is one of my favorite blogs (along with yours!)

    And that picture frame with the mantra, "Yes. Yes. Yes." I just have to have it! Too cute. So simple, but so fitting for us ladies!


  10. Absolutely breathtaking pictures. I love your sense of style. That dress is so unusual and gorgeous!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...