Mar 19, 2010

A Week of Lovelies




gorgeous New York pics through the eyes of an artist



my kind of green




the shoes are hot but the room is hotter




vintage dresses set my heart a flutter



flowers and light are the best accessories



Baby got bun



I never get sick of big windows



also my kind of green





Max makes magic



yellow chairs are one of the MANY things I dig in this room




a rustic inspired babyshower



I realllly want to be here right now



clotheslines are cute



pretty new spring line from a pretty, pretty friend



I would wear these shoes every day



dogs need raincoats too



sunday brunch with loads of spring



rockstar bird



9 comments:

  1. a beautiful line-up of images! I especially adore the old NYC door :)

    enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link love! That crystal & ribbon headband is gorgeous! Have a greet weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic round up! My brain is cracklin' with inspiration. PS Baby got bun is a hilarious caption!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures! have a lovely weekend. Your posts are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures! I adore that dog's raincoat! Have a fun weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. that bird's name is bowie...david bowie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, every single one of these are amazing! I don't know how you always manage to find so many beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog { and your name :)! } this post alone overwhelms me with its treasures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...