Mar 17, 2010

Marie Claire Maison had me at chambre


This is, undoubtably, my new favorite way to procrastinate. This bed instantly increases my heart rate with its gauzy goodness. My husband and I have officially decided that we will be selling all of our furniture and start a fresh when we move to Boston. This is both thrilling and terrifying at the same time. Say a little prayer that we won't be sleeping on the floor and reading by candlelight for the first year. Although – that does sound a bit romantic. 









All Images via Marie Claire Maison

4 comments:

  1. Lucky! I love Boston and would love to move there. Just remember to bring toilet paper! First time we moved to an apartment together we forgot it and ran to Jack in the Box to use their bathrooms at midnight. True story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have the oppurtunity to clear out my entire house & then put everything back in new. Maybe this summer when it is nice, we will pretend to move and clear out our house onto the lawn and deep clean everything. :) My husband will loove that idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love these rooms!!
    velvetcupcakeskvf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ADORE that 3rd photo of the mostly white room! I've always dreamed of doing something like that. It just seems so dreamy and romatic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...