Mar 28, 2010

A little weekend of Lovelies...because I was moving

the cutest couple with a mighty keen fashion sense

all you need is Love Bread

this shoot was inspired by green houses

Pretty flowers make everything better

the cutest husband I know getting ready for a REALLY BIG interview. Cross your fingers for him

taking windows to a whole other level

this worn in chair makes me oh so happy

Happy Monday. I hope to never see another moving box again.


  1. Best of luck to your man! Wonderful roundup; thanks!

  2. CUTE couple shot!! I just posted a blog award darling and have passed it onto you! Check it out and enjoy! xoxo

  3. I officially need Love Bread after this post:)

    Fingers and toes crossed for that interview!!

  4. we are moving this month, so dreading it!

  5. crossing my fingers for your husband! good luck!

  6. Wow these photos are awesome! Thanks for sharing :)
    And good luck to your hubby! My fingers are crossed for him.

  7. Hope move is complete soon and you are living 'normally'! Good luck to your husband and that window picture took my breath away!

  8. Great post! I especially love the picture of the couple -- that's what I want my wedding dress to look like!

    Good luck to your husband and I hope the rest of your move goes smoothly. :)

  9. That green sweater should do it. My favorite color:)

  10. Good luck on moving and to your hubby to! Stunning pics.

  11. crossing the fingers for your hubs!
    good luck!
    those windows. ughhh. i die

  12. I can't wait to see what you do with a new place. will you be posting pictures??? and a big good luck!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...