Dec 27, 2009

Haute Hats


During the process of planning my wedding and trying to find that perfect veil, I was lucky enough to meet Lauren of the crazy beautiful Lo Boheme. Not only is this girl talented but she is incredibly sweet. At one of her recent shows, I was introduced to her "mini hat" line and I can not stop dreaming about these beauties. I have been dying to have somewhere to go where I could debut such a head piece and I think I may have found the perfect place. A New Years Eve cocktail party should do the trick. Check out her etsy shop for even more note worthy confections.













2 comments:

  1. i'm throwing a new year's party and i've insisted that everyone wear a hat. i picture all the ladies in pieces just like these. what a way to ring in the new year with style!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...