Dec 31, 2009

Bonne Année






This year has been quite the whirlwind to say the least with some major milestones. I decided to start a little bloggy blog, turned the big 30 (huge in my book), completely changed my career goals and thus embarked on a rather unknown albeit completely exhilarating path, and the biggest of all- skipped down the aisle in a really pretty dress and married my love. 


Oh what a year. Thank you so very much for tagging along. Your readership does not go unnoticed and in fact, it has probably kept me sane through out all of the madness. Have a very happy, celebratory New Years Eve. Now go break out the bubbly.


*Image via Olivet

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Happy New Year!
    I used one of the images you published long time ago in one of my post.
    Hope you don't mind.
    Lovely blog!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Love that image. Looking forward to following your blog through 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...