Jan 27, 2012

A Week of Lovelies

a dreamy dress for a wedding re-do
Image courtesy of Alea Lovely via Style Me Pretty

stylish ladies as art
Image via Lucky Mag

behemoth chandelier as heaven
Image via Inside the Loop

delightfully delicious protea
Image via Kevin Charlie

I have the bowls, now I just need the kitchen
Image via EclecChic

homemade Momofuku Milk Bar Birthday Cake. Not Vegan. but I don't care
Image and recipe via Kitchen Heals Soul

wishing to cover my walls in Lulie Wallace
Image via (you guessed it) Lulie Wallace

baby stars. and no I'm not pregnant. promise
Image via DecoPeques

brightening up a dreary day
Image via Glitter Guide

watermelon art! don't try this at home kids

champagne is my Party in a Glass. Add a twizzle stick and it's a done deal
Image via Lauren Conrad


  1. beautiful pictures! I especially love the stars on the wall. such a cute idea.

  2. Darling umbrella! Love the pink polka dots!:)

  3. Black wedding dress... file that under things I never knew I could possibly love!

    That painting is brilliant too!

  4. Amazing finds! I have a bunch of them already on my Pinterest! I'm loving the chandelier though! Wow!

  5. I absolutely love that kitchen!

  6. Love the first dress. So Gorgeous! Marvelous chandelier as well. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

  7. Hello, you have such a lovely log - I'm joining up!
    XXX Luna

  8. Hi Erin,

    These pic's are so nice!!! i am in love with the wedding dress, REALLY want to learn to cut out a watermelon (actually, how cool would that be??) and for my appartement (they are building it now, yay) i need that behemoth chandelair! thank you for sharing your lovely findings!! dont mind me, but i am pinning like a crazy person!!

    love K

  9. WOW This is amazing. Especially the first dress ... I love it

  10. That first black wedding dress is just beautiful. It's black, making it edgy, but still such a feminine style.

  11. I love everything about this shoot. So romantic!

  12. Oakley Sunglass Sale Soon the parents of that child to the ocean, Li Rong a formal protest to the foreigners, foreigners can not sing, and saw that the price of an apology, immediately take the child away.

    cheap oakley oil rig sunglasses He tied the two mountain bikes in the car, the car into park, early in the morning, have visitors, stone hearts of joy, but speechless mouth, the wind flew at his face, extra comfortable, she was never there that the air park So fresh, so crisp and birds, she enjoyed the extreme. ru13sru

    oakley sunglasses outlet To Fook Lam Moon, the district also asked the girl the same sentence: "The police found you?"

    oakley radar path sunglasses First, do not you think he was honest, and second, please rest assured, I will naturally be fair to him.

    www.verycheapoakleysunglasses.com The man said: "In this one you encountered anything, we might find me."


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...