Jan 8, 2012

I Made This


a little birthday gift to this man



Isn't he handsome? He also happens to be my most favorite Husband ever, hence why just a regular old I love You wouldn't do. I felt it needed a bit more oomph; know what I mean? Now all that's left to do is go wash my mouth out with soap. Totally worth the cute wall art though

Just in case you are jumping on the potty mouth bandwagon, you can download your own F'ing love print in Black, Grey, or Citron. Once you download, each print will be packaged in a nice 8 x 10 for your printing pleasure. Now go spread the love.

Image via Corbin Gurkin Photography

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS QUOTE!!!!!!!!!! It is perfect, and is something I regularly say to my man too!!! Where did you find the frame, I love it!!!

    xo-Taylor
    curlyinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually had the frame lying around (no clue where I actually got it!) and decided to repurpose by painting it my favorite shade of gold. I'm telling you liquid gold leaf is my jam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol it's sweet! He's a cutie :D The frame is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE. The minute I have a man worthy... I'm getting this. This year, I asked the wrong friend if I could drop an F bomb in my holiday card... "sure! no prob!" I ended up substituting... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so funny. I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gold Leaf pain, ON IT!!! It's gonna be my jam now TOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The birthday gift is very unique.A simple "I love you" is not enough for such a hansome man indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, this is for the budget minded bride/groom…..as i was looking over this blog I just wanted to let some people know that there is a company giving away 100 free printed wedding invitations. If you want to follow me on twitter, I’ll update any info I get about it: Arlingtonhughe . Hope this helps someone!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! Bet he LOVED it!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Erin, gotta do this! I'm just not getting the option to download. Does that exist, or were you ultra clever about doing it? Carolanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...