Jul 31, 2009

A Week of Lovelies

Would maybe sell my kidney for these shoes via Perfect Bound Bridal

Balloons and stilettos via A life more fabulous

Say yes to the dress via Seven Eight

My heart is skipping beats over this oh so chic bookcase via {this is glamorous}

A yummy sofa perfect for lounging via Dress Design Decor

Flowing florals via Coco + Kelley

Moody Blues via Apartment #34

Rustic romance via 100 Layer Cake

This groom's colorful attire via Once Wed

I mega heart this umbrella via Audrey Hepburn Complex

Love on a spoon via Grey Likes Weddings

Swoon-worthy save the dates via C is for Charmed

Paper feathers via Lake Jane

A lovely portrait in the rain via Mint

A table goes Moroccan via Sunday Suppers

Perfectly suave in Milan via The Sartorialist

The perfect plate collection via Sweet Home Style


  1. Fun collection! Some of these blogs I have never heard of and have been really missing out! Thanks for sharing :-)

  2. I am sooooo in love with that bookcase. Thanks for sharing !!!


  3. I'm in love with it all, especially the love on the spoon. Ice cream is the best.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...