Feb 22, 2009

The Dress

Hopefully the fiance won't be reading this blog anytime soon because where would my shoe post 
be without showing you the pretty, pretty dress. 
The lovely ladies over at The White Dress in Corona Del Mar were so fabulous.  It made for a really enjoyable experience considering I had to get down to my skivvies in front of a complete stranger, parade around in a million dresses and drop some serious cash on a dress that I will only wear once.  That is enough to make any girl sweat.  
I have dragged my poor mom to several bridal boutiques over the last few months and this was by far the best experience.  They have a really great selection and to top it off, they pour a little Champie to celebrate the wondrous occasion. Shopping and drinking...I really don't think it gets any better

 You should pop on over to Once Wed.  They recently featured a back yard wedding where the bride completely rocked this dress. Attention Bridesmaids... prepare to jump


   { images c/o Kelli Cohee via Once Wed }

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...