Feb 22, 2009

And So It Begins.....

It is 5:30 in the morning on a sunday and I have finally decided to sit down and create a blog. Why, you ask?
I could feel my bloodshot eyes begin to water and beg to be closed as I sat on the sofa perusing shoe websites when it hit me...I have lost my f*!?ing mind!  Any normal person would be in bed right now, sleeping off the three (four maybe?)vodka tonics that I happily consumed earlier in the evening. But I am not any normal person, I am a very detail oriented bride to be who is currently searching for the perfect pair of shoes.  
I figure this blog might be the only way to remain somewhat sane through out this process.  Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love, love being engaged and planning a wedding but I have come to find that wedding planning has made me a bit...how shall I say this...obsessive, compulsive,overly detail oriented, up at 5 in the morning scouring zappos.com, going to make my sister and mother disown me if I don't stop emailing them every two seconds with inspiration pictures....crazed.  
And that, my friends, is why I feel the need to blog.  Welcome to my wacky world. Now what do you think of the shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...