May 27, 2012

A Wildly Good-looking Wedding

and that's just the tip of the iceberg
Once in awhile a wedding comes along that whole heartedly knocks this girl's socks off. Case in point, this wedding by Jose Villa, that has left me totally and completely sock-less. It's signage that could kill a blogger with its cuteness, a color palette made to be pinned a million times over and don't even get me started on my ode to that beautiful bouquet. I am filing this baby away for vow renewal/ wedding do-over / Thirty-Third Birthday Bash or whatever comes first. done. end of story.

All Images courtesy of Jose Villa Photography via Style Me Pretty

4 comments:

  1. love that bouquet! so gorgeous. i hope you get your socks back.

    http://challengedromantic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unique signs. I love the wedding centerpiece. I want to do it on my table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bouquet!So cute!The flowers are incredibly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...