May 27, 2012

A Wildly Good-looking Wedding

and that's just the tip of the iceberg
Once in awhile a wedding comes along that whole heartedly knocks this girl's socks off. Case in point, this wedding by Jose Villa, that has left me totally and completely sock-less. It's signage that could kill a blogger with its cuteness, a color palette made to be pinned a million times over and don't even get me started on my ode to that beautiful bouquet. I am filing this baby away for vow renewal/ wedding do-over / Thirty-Third Birthday Bash or whatever comes first. done. end of story.

All Images courtesy of Jose Villa Photography via Style Me Pretty


  1. love that bouquet! so gorgeous. i hope you get your socks back.

  2. Unique signs. I love the wedding centerpiece. I want to do it on my table.

  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  4. Love the bouquet!So cute!The flowers are incredibly beautiful!

  5. If you are happy with this design please make referesnsi and inspire you to find Mother of The Bride Dresses design that suits you and wedding decorations are already predetermined.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...