Dec 27, 2011

A Winter Week of Lovelies

swoopy bridal lashes and a bun

a pretty candleholder DIY that I plan on crafting stat. 
Image via Once Wed

good to remember on those bitter cold days ahead
Print via Society6

winter style I'd LOVE to steal
Image via Note to Self

a fabulously modern pile o' wood

long live stripes
Image courtesy of Elle Decor via Apartment Therapy

this dress speaks to my heart. It's saying BUY ME loud and clear. Does it do that to you?
Image via Sterling Style

how freaking amazing are these paper goodies? Really FREAKING AMAZING

looks like I'm not the only one who enjoys torturing cute pups for the Holidays. This festive look would also work well for New Years

pretty inspiration to gear up for a festive New Years outfit
Image via

It's a nice day for a white wedding 
Image via

sparkle cookies are the new cake ball
Image via Anthology Mag

three things I like chubby: Babies, Grandmas and chairs

Holy Floral Arrangement, Batman! 
Image via Jose Villa 


  1. I love the white bouquet...I love it...the tulips are beautiful!

  2. Loving the coral and gold dress...just imagining it as a bridesmaid dress for a festive and formal wedding. Thanks for sharing!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...