Nov 6, 2011

A Week of Lovelies

 the bouquet had me at hello but it's the dress that stole the show


gold and pink and macarons oh my
Image courtesy of My Sweet and Saucy


through the looking glass


a sweet, sweet wintery proposal


manly bedroom McSexiness
Image via Rue

air plants are the new succulent
Images courtesy of Gabriel Ryan Photographers via JL Designs


flowers, flowers everywhere. clearly I'm in the mood for some pretty flora since this is like the bezillionth picture of the petal variety. oh well, we'll just go with it 
Image via Elizabeth Messina

hot pink. hot gold. hot damn
Image via No Clue...sorry!

I kind of feel like this bathroom and I were meant to be the best of friends


a rainbow of Elie Saab sparkle madness and I whole heartedly dig it
Image via New York Mag

so much amazingness in one little powder room
Image via My Favorite and My Best

elbow patched sweaters = dapper chic
Image via A Little Dash of Ash

sometimes I forget but this is a great reminder
Image via I am Blessed

10 comments:

  1. All fhotos are so cute!!the proposal is so romantic

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are beautiful! I LOVE that winter proposal picture soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love that wedding dress in the 1st picture, so flowing and dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful pics..and the proposal..soooo romantic!!! I can't sto crying :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH. those macarons. must pin immediately! and the elbow patch sweater photo. oh myyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just stumbled upon your blog & LOVE it! great inspiration...love the bathroom shot too : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so amazing! So much great inspiration for everything! Yay! Following. =0)

    http://youlikeitimadeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That manly bedroom is great, baby! Love the snake skin wall paper! What style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVED the wedding proposal in the middle of a snowing night...SO ROMANTIC!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...