Oct 21, 2009

I'll always have a sweet spot for mercury glass


The cars are loaded, almost everything is done and we are heading out to San Luis Obispo tomorrow morning. So excited. I picked up my veil today from the lovely Lo of Lo Boheme who whipped up the most fabulous concoction of tulle I have ever seen. I die. She made me a custom veil inspired by this prettiness and I can't wait to rock it.  I'm oh so ready for a little rest and relaxation with the ones I love before the big day. I probably won't be blogging before I make my way down the aisle, so I will see you all on the other side. Wish me luck. 
xoxo 

* Image via Snippet and Ink

10 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a magical day.

    Beautiful collage of pictures,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you so much luck and even more joy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! have a wondeful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good luck, good luck. I can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, the day is finally here (or almost!). Best of luck to you and enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! Best of luck, I'm sure it will be magical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been reading your blog for a couple weeks now so I'm excited for you. :) Best of luck and have a wonderful time. Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness - I just popped over here after seeing your incredible invites up on Corbin Gurkin's blog, and this wast he post! I'm so flattered! Best wishes on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was completely breathtaking, Erin! The most fun wedding I have ever seen. There are a lot of dancers in your family!!! Everyone kept telling me how beautiful it was and how it should be in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh me too. Congratulations Mrs!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...