Cage heels that will make you le swoon
A pretty spring pallet
Moody decor that makes your favorite nick knacks pop
Crystal brass knuckles anyone?
Snowy and vintage just the way I like it
Girly frocks make my heart sing
and so does Oscar
These make me want a Diana super bad
Short and oh so sweet
Welcome your thirties with style- I know I did
A clutch with an amazing address














Thanks for the link! :) Have a fabulous weekend!
ReplyDeleteoh so lovely. thanks for the eye candy!
ReplyDeleteHi Erin!
ReplyDeleteI'm smitten with your blog! It is the prettiest, greatest one I've seen in a very very long time! I adore everything on it! And I'm pretty crazy about those cage heels as well! Major swoon!
Beautiful - every single one! The tulle pom poms are adorable, and I especially love that clutch!
ReplyDeleteHave a marvelous weekend! xoxoxox!
I'm swooning over the Tulle poms. Lovely!
ReplyDeleteLove the pic of the Eiffel Tower and heels!
ReplyDeletei love these old time styles! cute couples.
ReplyDeleteEvery single pick is perfection!
ReplyDelete