Nov 18, 2009

Um...I'm sort of Freaking out here


I, like so many of you, am completely obsessed with letterpress and I am trying to convince my husband to buy a big letterpress machine so I can go to town on it but I have a feeling that isn't going to happen anytime soon. Well look what I stumbled upon today...an at home letterpress kit. oh be still my heart. I want it, I need it, I have to have it or I.just.might.die!

I am for sure adding this to my christmas list but in the meantime, I DIY is having a giveaway where you could win your very own. Hurry and enter, the contest ends tonight and if you win, all I ask is that you send me a pretty, pretty letterpress card .


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love one of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!! Oh my I love this! I want this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...